[brcs-announce] Raffle Tickets

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 13:05:36 PST 2012

Last week I sent out 162 envelops with a letter and raffle ticket order form enclosed.

There are several of you who have gotten that envelop and have returned the order form with your payment to me.

But I know some of you didn't get it and would have liked to.

Therefore,  I uploaded the order form and letter to the BRCS website and on that page, you can find links to DOC and PDF formats that can be downloaded and printed.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_12.html

Send it in and I will put your name and other information on the ticket and you will be entered for the drawing.

There are several prizes, so you have a good chance to win something, maybe even the kayak and paddle which are worth 600.00+.

Thanks for supporting the BRCS.

Norm