[brcs-announce] National Cherry Festival

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 14:05:35 PDT 2012

The NCF-BRCS is all set for this coming Friday - July 13th.

We have plenty of volunteers signed up but more would just make it more fun.

If you are inclined to help out and can get away Friday morning, meet us at 9:00am Hull Park (behind the NEW) library.

Bring a canoe or kayak, paddling gear, grabber, if you have one, and some water.   We should be done by noon.  We will break into two groups with one scuba diver in each group.

One group will do the upper section above the dam and one will do the section below the dam to the Holiday Inn.

All are welcome.

Norm