[brcs-announce] From Steve Somers to the BRCS volunteers

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 12:04:03 PDT 2012

From: Steve Somers <Steve.Somers at enichols.com>
>Date: August 17, 2012 1:50:35 PM EDT
>Subject: Sustainability in Northern Michigan

As you know, Nichols has been the leader in Green and Sustainable programs for quite some time. Many of you have expressed in interest in what happens after your recycle containers leave your facility.

To facilitate that interest I am arranging a tour of American Waste’s new state-of-the-art facility on Tuesday, August 28th at 10:00 AM. I am asking you to let me know if you would be interested in this opportunity. Let me know by Friday, August 24th if you would like to attend and how many would be attending.

Thank you,

Steve