[brcs-announce] Update form Steve Largent

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 16:25:05 PDT 2012

Friday (10-5-12)  Hi Everyone - Attached are the latest photos from Brown
Bridge.  It sounds like Molon & AMEC plan to begin drawdown using the
dewatering structure tomorrow morning if everything goes well this
afternoon.

Steve Largent
Grand Traverse Conservation District

Pictures of:

Frank Dituri probes for signs of relic channel near section 133
Placing silt curtain before digging out in front of dewatering structure
Two columns of stop logs in place
Crane lowers boulders inot dewatering channel (2)
Crane lowers boulders into dewatering channel (1)

Look for these on the GTCD Blog site - I can't forward photos

We can't paddle this section until we get the ok from Steve.

"I cannot give the ok to paddle this section yet.  With the final drawdown set to begin today or
tomorrow they are very sensitive to anyone being in the construction
area.  Sorry.   S."