[brcs-announce] BRCS

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 18:08:43 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The raffle is ongoing.  Tickets are selling pretty well.  We have some really nice prizes.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_13.html

Go to the above site to see the prizes and get an order form.  Actually all you need to do is send me a check made to BRCS for the amount you want to buy @ 2.00 each.  Include your name, address and ****phone number and I will place you name on the tickets for you.  Your stubs will be available at the drawing if you want them but it is not necessary.

BRCS
10422 Peninsula Dr
Traverse City, MI 49686

Many have done this and have bought their tickets in this way.  I have a computer program that prints little labels that fit right on the ticket stubs.

Thank you for supporting the BRCS in this way.

On another note:

The BRCS have gotten permission from the DNR to place a porta-potty and trash can at the Forks Landing this spring and summer.  That landing is going to get a lot of use this year because downstream of the old BB dam is so contaminated and I think it is imperative that the facilities be there this year especially.  Ranch Rudolf and the Union Township are helping with funding for this project.

We are working on plans to get the large debris out of the downstream sections from (the old) BB dam site.  It will be a big job but I am confident we can get it done.

Be sure to set Saturday June 8th aside to work on the BRCS projects this year.

No rain this time!

Norm