[brcs-announce] Our first trip into the new section of the Boardman

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 12:51:38 PDT 2013

Yesterday, my son David and I did the Forks section cleanup previous to the actual event on June 8th.  We did this because there a Trout Unlimited seminar on the 8th and we were asked to not interfere with that event.

After
 dropping off the 3 bags of trash at Schecks Landing, we rigged up a
video camera on David's canoe an headed for the new Brown bridge section
 of the river.

Here are the links to the three 15 minute videos that show the three parts of the new section.

Check them over and let me know if you want any changes:

Part 1:  http://youtu.be/V1fdrMiIT2o
Part 2:  http://youtu.be/DuRpjQCJ41E
Part 3:  http://youtu.be/JBwE9D3eGpM

They are in real time so I hope you enjoy them.

The BRCS is on schedule and we are very excited about getting out on the river again.

Sign up today at:

The TAPC website or email me and I will sign you up.

Norm