[brcs-announce] Final BRCS Eblast

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 03:51:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

The BRCS is planned and ready.

Everything is in place and everyone is excited.

Your assignments are set and can be seen at:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/Assign/Workers.html

If you don't see your name, let me know ASAP so I can get you on a crew.

Bring your own water.

There are toilets at Schecks, BB Dam (boat launch), Shumsky and Beitner Landings, otherwise it's in the woods.  Act accordingly.

Look over the webpage.  The webpage covers the instructions pretty well.

Be early. There's lots to do and you need to be at the meeting so you will know who you will be with and where you will be going.

See you there.

Norm