[brcs-announce] T-shirts

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 19:28:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have been asked to let people know if I plan to order any more t-shirts with the BRCS 2013 design.

It's the BRCS logo on the front and the names of sponsors on the back just like the ones that were at the picnic.

I do need to order a small number of them for some sponsors that got the wrong sizes and if anyone wants to get some of the fancy colors that Jocelyn, David, Steve, Lois, Norm and a few others got, let me know.

They are about $10.00 - $12.00 each and I will take $11.00 each to split the difference.  We won't make anything on them and will probably lose a little depending on how many you (plural) might want.

You can order any color and size.  XXLs and XXXLs are 2.00 more.

You can see all the colors at Jen-Tees on 8th Street across from Family Video.  These are Gildan 100% Ultra Cotton.

Let me know in the next week by June 18th.

I still have some Small shirts left over from the picnic.  If you worked and didn't get a shirt and can use a SMALL, those will be free on a first come basis.  Contact me and I will help you get it.

Thanks.

Norm