[brcs-announce] BRCS mailing list problems, we're working on it...

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcement List brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sun May 25 11:38:26 PDT 2014

Dear BRCS volunteers,

I sent a message yesterday that most Yahoo and Hotmail users did not
receive.  The delivery errors produced by their new email polices
caused our mailing list software to disable many users' subscriptions.
Some of you may have seen warning messages about your subscription
being disabled. You can disregard these warnings; all

subscriptions have been restored.

Additionally, we have made some changes to our list settings that
hopefully will allow us to continue communicating with you, our valued
volunteers!

However until I've sent a few more messages to the list, I can't be sure
yet the problem is resolved.  So please bear with us...

If this message goes through okay, I will be resending the message from
yesterday shortly.

Norm Fred
BRCS