[brcs-announce] BRCS photos

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Fri Jun 13 14:56:57 PDT 2014

We finally got the photos from the May 31st, BRCS event sorted and edited and now they are available at this site:

Thanks to everyone who helped in any way from the ones who cleared the river to the ones who did the cleanup to the ones who worked at the picnic to the ones who edited the pictures and wrote the reports.  Great job this year!

https://tapc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=5&club_id=813410&item_id=25624&action=view&al=y&actr=2

   Details - Traverse Area Paddle Club
View on tapc.clubexpress.com Preview by Yahoo

Just a little note of information.

The Shumsky to Beitner section was not done on the May 31st because we were not 100% sure it was safe to do then.  It was done on June 10th and that report is here:

https://tapc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=5&club_id=813410&item_id=25665

   Details - Traverse Area Paddle Club
View on tapc.clubexpress.com Preview by Yahoo

Norm Fred
BRCS