[brcs-announce] NCF-BRCS event - FRIDAY - July 11th

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sun Jun 15 11:48:03 PDT 2014

Hi BRCS Volunteers,

The National Cherry Festival is around the corner and we are excited to be doing the downtown section from Hull Park to the Bay on Friday July 11, 2014 at 9:00am.

We will ALL meet at Hull Park behind the library and do the paperwork and take the pictures and get our instructions.

The USCG will be there and so will people from the TAPC and BLC Church.  EVERYONE is welcome to enjoy the day with us.

If you sign up on the TAPC website, it makes it easier for me but you don't have to sign up to come.

7th Annual NCF-BRCS - Traverse Area Paddle Club

   7th Annual NCF-BRCS - Traverse Area Paddle Club
View on tapc.clubexpress.com Preview by Yahoo

See you there.

Norm Fred
BRCS