[brcs-announce] Your award

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Fri Oct 24 06:31:56 PDT 2014

Dear BRCS volunteers,

Yesterday the BRCS was honored to receive the President's Plaque Award from the Keep Michigan Beautiful organization at a luncheon at the Park Place Hotel in Traverse City.

The President's Award is the highest award given and 13 organizations from all over the State received the awards.

I was pleased to have the BRCS honored in this way but I know full well that this is not MY award, it is YOURS!

Without your amazing loyalty, enthusiasm, dedication to cleaner rivers and hard work, the BRCS would be just me looking for a shuttle driver.  You have made a huge difference in the quality of the rivers in NW Michigan and I am very proud to call you my volunteers and partners in this endeavor.

To see your award, look here:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/page_images/Award_cropped.jpg

Congratulations - You deserve it!!!!!!

Norm Fred