[brcs-announce] BRCS Raffle

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Thu Feb 19 14:17:33 PST 2015

The BRCS raffle is in full swing.
Many of you have already sent in your orders for tickets.  THANK YOU!!!!
This is the only fund raising we do for the year.  The raffle is in early June.

Some have asked why I start this so early and the answer is this:
I leave for Florida on March 28th and get back May 10th.
If I waited until then, it would give me only 25 days to raise the funding needed to do what we do plus do all the other preparations needed to do the BRCS event.  So I start early.
If you go to the BRCS website, you can see the prizes and how to order raffle tickets.
http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_15.html
You can't order tickets directly online but you can download an order form and send me a check and I will take care of it for you and send you confirmation by email if you wish.
So, if you want to help us out with what Lois calls a "raffle donation", please send your check made to BRCS
to:
BRCSC/o Norm Fred10422 Peninsula Dr.Traverse City, MI 49686
and I will be sure you are entered in the drawings.   The tickets are 2.00 each.

Thanks.
I hope to see all of you on the river this summer.
Stay warm,
Norm Fred
BRCS