[brcs-announce] Brown Bridge Planting Event

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Thu Mar 19 08:09:28 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
Now that Spring has shown its face and the snow is slowly disappearing, our thoughts move to paddling and some greenery along the river.
The BRCS, Adams Chapter Trout Unlimited and the GTCD are teaming up this year to plant some trees - a lot of trees - in the upper areas of Brown Bridge Pond Quiet Area where the river enters the old pond area.

There will be a 2 day planting in April lead by ACTU and a one day event in early October led but the BRCS.

The ACTU will fund the early planting and the BRCS has submitted for a grant for the Fall planting.
VOLUNTEERS will be needed at each event.
Look on this page:
http://www.adamstu.org/2015/03/11/brown-bridge-quiet-area-volunteer-planting-days/
Basically it's April 29 and May 2 for the first planting and the later planting date is TBD.
Sign up for a fun day on the river and river banks helping to make our Boardman even more beautiful.  Norm Fred
BRCS