[brcs-announce] BRCS - AmazonSmile donations

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Wed Nov 18 05:58:16 PST 2015

Our boats are put away and the 2015 season is DONE!!!!!!   Thank you for your hard work.  I hope you had as much fun as I did.

2015 was a great season for your BRCS. Together we did some amazing things for our NW Michigan rivers that we knew we would do and some even more amazing things that we didn't expect to.  Life is good.
Now it's time for snow and winter things but one thing you can do to continue to help the BRCS is to do your Amazon.com Holiday shopping and while doing so help out the BRCS at the same time.
If you are like me and many others,  you like to shop on Amazon.com.  If you will look for the AMAZONSMILE.com link and designate the BRCS as the recipient on your .5% bonus on your purchases, the BRCS will get that tiny part of Amazon's profit.

You will probably have to spell out the full name of the Boardman River Clean Sweep and you may need to know this number - 45-2116716
ALL PRICES ARE THE SAME AS THE AMAZON.COM - ONLY AMAZON'S PROFITS ARE SENT TO THE BRCS.

.5% is not very much.  It's 50 cents on each 100.00 purchase.  But so far the BRCS has received about 100.00 from purchases that you have made.   THANK YOU!!!!

100.00 is not a lot of money but it helped to plant the 18 large trees at Brown Bridge and it helped us get a nice gas fired grill for our after-project picnics.   So your purchases are making a difference.
Have a Blessed Holiday Season and enjoy the snow if it will ever get here.
 Norm Fred
BRCS