[brcs-announce] BRCS Fund Raising Raffle

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Wed Mar 7 05:38:52 PST 2018

To the volunteers of the BRCS:
As you know, we never ask for money from our volunteers.
But you also know that it takes money to keep the BRCS going.
One of the things we are most proud of is that we have not only gotten our rivers very clean but we h ave also gotten 13 other 501(c3) organizations in other towns to take on the work of cleaning their local rivers and we will go to help them instead of them coming to help us.    We have been helping them get started by giving them supplies and small equipment and in some case, canoes and paddles.

So, this is your chance to help us out and have a little fun at the same time.
Look here for our raffle information and download an order form to buy some tickets.
http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_18.html

Good luck.
Our first cleanup is May 12th at the Commons in Traverse City and the big BRCS event is May 26th.
I hope to see you all soon. Norm Fred
BRCS