[brcs-announce] BRCS T-shirt orders

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Wed Apr 4 09:19:08 PDT 2018

Hi BRCS Volunteers,
For the past few years, we have allowed volunteers to order special color T-shirts.
These shirts cost us money.  We want you have a shirt but they are for people who come to the event.

So, the only stipulation is that you MUST actually come to the event to get your shirt.  If you don't come to the event your T-shirt will not be saved for you. If you order one and don't come, you will forever be on my "S" list.
Please commit to yourself that you will be there before ordering a shirt.
Thanks.
Be aware that we print our shirts with white ink so a light colored shirt will not show up well.

The Color Chart can be found here:
http://elitetshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Gildan-Color-Swatches.png
Special notice for Sponsors:
For those of you who are Sponsors (ie. bought 100.00 worth of raffle tickets or made a donation of 100.00 or more), you may order a long sleeved shirt and/or special printing instructions.
CU on the river.

Norm Fred
BRCS