[brcs-announce] 0412 Commons Project

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Mon Apr 9 11:45:10 PDT 2018

I just got this note from Max about Thursday's project:
The map and flier he mentions are here:
http://www.brcleansweep.org/2018_0412_Commons_Workbee/
To find the WATER TOWER Trail.  Just go to the Commons and look for the huge white water tower up the hill and go to it.
I's the easiest thing to find in the Commons.
<mmiller at gtcd.org>To:nrfred at yahoo.com,Tom VitaleApr 9 at 12:29 PM
Norm,
Attached to this e-mail is an aerial map of where we'll be meeting up at, as well as the flyer for the event. It's commonly referred to as the 'Water Tower Trailhead' and shares a parking area with the brewery, Earthen Ales.

As for what we have planned for the day, it's looking like mostly covering up graffiti, picking up after some camps that were left there over the winter, as well as working on some fencing removal. We ask volunteers to dress appropriately, wear sturdy shoes, and pack some water.
Thanks for helping get the word out!--
Max MillerParkland Technician Grand Traverse Conservation District
1450 Cass Rd. Traverse City, MI 49685
269-930-4728231-941-0960 x15www.natureiscalling.org

Norm Fred
BRCS