[brcs-announce] Thursday's Project

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Tue Apr 10 13:46:12 PDT 2018

>From Max at the Conservation District:
Hello all,
Thank you for volunteering to join the District as we do some work at the Commons Natural Area this Thursday (April 12th). We're planning on getting lots done (despite the remaining snow cover)!
We're planning on spending the morning covering up graffiti, checking trails for downed trees, and picking up after abandoned camps. All needed equipment will be provided by District staff. We do ask that volunteers bring along a sturdy pair of shoes, water, appropriate clothing for weather, and work gloves.
See attached for an aerial image of where we're meeting (commonly known as the 'Water Tower Trail-head'). As shown, it is located behind Earthen Ales in the Commons Village. Please know that there is currently construction on-going in this area, so parking could be tricky.
Please feel free to call me or e-mail me at this address if anything comes up or questions arise (*I'll be working out of the office, so call my cell @ 269-930-4728).
Thanks again,
--
Max MillerParkland Technician Grand Traverse Conservation District
1450 Cass Rd. Traverse City, MI 49685

Norm Fred
BRCS