[brcs-announce] Commons Cleanup, Saturday, May 12th

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Wed May 9 05:11:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

These are the photos from our recent recon walk in the GT Commons where which we took 4500 pounds of trash last year.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/2018_0508_Commons_Recon_small/
>From these photos, it looks bad.  But it is not half as bad as it was last year but it needs to be cleaned so it doesn't get that way again.

I hope you can come on this coming Saturday and lend a hand to keep this beautiful piece of Traverse City clean for all of us to use.

We'll meet at 9:am at the Veterans Park at 11th and Division.  There will be a porta-potty provided.
We'll have lunch at 12:00noone at the BK at Meijers.

Tell your friends.

This project is funded by Alliance Beverage Distributing.

It's still wet in those woods, so wear comfortable boots or shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.

This can be a life changing experience for a person.  Once you do one of these projects, you will never see natural places the same way.  I hope you can make it.

Norm Fred
BRCS