[brcs-announce] Fw: June 21 HHW Event

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Mon Jun 18 14:19:06 PDT 2018

If any of you are interested in a 2 hour volunteer gig to help the GT County Hazardous Waste Recycling effort, this is your chance.
It's just 2 hours from 11:00 ro 1:00 on Thursday.
CONTACT DAVE (not me) if you want to help out.
I'll be at a wedding that day.
Norm Fred
BRCS

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: David Schaffer <dschaffer at grandtraverse.org>To: Norman R. Fred <nrfred at yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018, 4:28:46 PM EDTSubject: June 21 HHW Event
 Hi Norm,
Let me know if you find anyone that is able to help out at the HHW event this week on Thursday, June 21.  The event runs from 11:15am to 7pm.  Although help is very appreciated throughout the event, the time that is most crucial for me to have help would be from 11:15am-1pm.  The volunteers duties are very simple such as checking people in, asking a few questions and accepting donations for the program.  More information can be found on the attached PSA.  Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
David SchafferResource Recovery Manager
Grand Traverse County2650 Lafranier Rd.Traverse City, Mi. 49686dschaffer at grandtraverse.org231-995-6075 (office)231-632-5162 (cell)