[Sketching11] Sketching in Hardware Update #3

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching11.com
Wed Jul 27 10:40:16 PDT 2011

CONTENTS
  - Schedule!
  - Thank you to Sparkfun and School of Visual Arts, our newest sponsors!

SCHEDULE
The schedule for Sketching can be found here:

  http://tinyurl.com/sketching11-schedule

Please find yourself in it and prepare appropriately. I've left the Google
Doc editable, so if you want to change the title, or if I misspelled your
name (sorry!), feel free to change it. If you'd like to change the time
you're talking, please talk to me and I'll adjust the schedule
accordingly.

I'm still working out what Saturday afternoon is going to be like, but it
looks like it's not longer a high change of thunderstorms, so I may well
go with the traditional Sketching "walk around in groups talking about
stuff" plan. It's going to be hot, so prepare for a 15-30 minute walk
outside. I'm also going to send some of you to places that require a small
or moderate entrace fee. If this is going to be a financial hardship, let
me know and we'll work it out.

THANK YOU!

A huge thank you to Sparkfun Electronics and the School of Visual Arts!
They're sponsoring the first round of beverages during Friday and Saturday
dinner. The first toast of each evening should be to their generosity.

THANK YOU.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching11.com