[Sketching11] Sketching in Hardware Update #4: Early arrival dinner/drinks tonight, Hotel Internet

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching11.com
Thu Jul 28 14:39:35 PDT 2011

Hi. Since we didn't make plans for dinner or drinks for folks who arrived
Thursday evening, I will leave it up to the group to make collective
plans. My suggestion for dinner is King of Tandoor, an Indian restaurant
a couple of blocks away. I haven't eaten there, but Yelp likes it and it's
good for vegetarians. I made a reservation for 10 at 8PM tonight just in
case:

  http://www.kingoftandoor.com/

Other recommendations are welcome, and if I don't hear from at least 5-6
other people by 7PM that they're interested in King of Tandoor--or someone
suggests a more popular option--I'll cancel the reservation (and apologies
for the short notice).

Also re: internet at the hotel. Here's how it's supposed to work: log into
the internet, and accept the $9.99/day charges. The charges will then be
taken off your bill when you check out. Supposedly. If they're not, let me
know and I'll make sure that we take it up with the management.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching11.com