[Sketching11] Paying the remainder of the conference price without a Paypal account

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching11.com
Wed Jun 22 21:38:16 PDT 2011

If you're in a situation where you don't have a Paypal account and would
like to pay for the conference with a card, but without having to create
an account, I've put a new "Pay Now" button on the sketching11.com site
that will let you pay with a card as a Paypal guest. It's the bigger of
the two buttons on the "Make Deposit" line.

If you don't want to pay for the conference with a card or Paypal at all,
let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching11.com