[Sketching11] Book your hotel by tomorrow

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching11.com
Mon Jun 27 06:46:45 PDT 2011

Just a reminder that if you plan on booking at Le Meridien you need to
book your hotel by tomorrow if you're to get a good rate (and we don't
have to pay for our unused room block ;-).

Here are the details again:

  The conference hotel is Le Meridien Hotel in Philadelphia. It's a
half-mile walk from the conference location. You can call or email Rebecca
Fass at 215.422.8208 or rebecca.fass at lemeridienphiladelphia.com, and
mention the Sketching in Hardware Conference to get the special rate. They
will be holding the rate until next Tuesday, June 28, after that the rooms
are subject to regular rates. This is by far the lowest rate you will find
anywhere near the conference location, so please be sure to take advantage
of it.

Thanks!

--
Mike Kuniavsky