[Sketching13] A shared folder for your presentations

Bjoern Hartmann bjoern at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 19 16:53:22 PDT 2013

I think you can skip steps 2-4 and the installation of a local Drive app:

1. Click "Add to my Google Drive"
2. Click on the now-renamed "Open in Drive" button to open the web view of
Drive
3. Upload your file with the red _^ button next to the "Create" button.

Bjoern Hartmann
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Division