[Sketching13] A shared folder for your presentations

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Fri Jul 19 16:03:37 PDT 2013

After you've given your presentation, please share it with everyone else.
At Yoichi's suggestion, I've created a shared Google Doc folder for
uploaded presentations.

You can access it here:

  http://is.gd/sketching13_presentations

However, to add a file to it, you need to have a Google account and do the
following:

1. Click "Add to my Google Drive" and
2. Download and run the Google Drive app (should be available for most
    machines)
3. Open the "Sketching 13 Presentations" folder inside your Google Drive
    folder
4. Drag-n-drop your presentation to the folder

This is experimental--I've never shared a Google Docs folder like this--so
please let me know if this doesn't work.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com