[Sketching14] Three new sponsors! (and a request)

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Wed Jul 16 21:07:25 PDT 2014

OK, the big news: we have three new sponsors!

A HUGE thank you to:

  Sparkfun Eletronics who are sponsoring Friday dinner
  Cycling '74
  ThingM

And our previous sponsors:

  Intel Labs
  Microsoft Research
  Brand New School (for designing the awesome site and shirt that I'll
unveil in a couple of days)

A request: if you haven't sent me your:

  - Topic title
  - T-shirt size
  - Dietary restrictions

This is your last chance.

Also, if for whatever reason I haven't sent you the previous updates (I'm
mostluy looking at you Jordan Husney ;-), let me know and I'll send them.

Oh, and if it all works out, we have a secret bit of hardware that's you will
be the first to see outside the lab. Cross your fingers!

See you all very soon in Berlin!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com