[Sketching14] Sketching mini-update #B: site up with key info

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Sat Jul 19 17:57:46 PDT 2014

A quick update:

  - Greg Schomburg from Brand New School has designed another amazing
identity and site for Sketching. For the fifth (sixth?) year in a row, I
have to give him and Justin Baske huge thanks for helping us out.

  - The site he designed is now up at sketching-in-hardware.com. It has all
of the core information you need to know about where everything is and
links to past sites.

FYI, if you're in transit later this week and have any questions, please
feel free to call/text me at +1-415-235-3468. I'll be in Berlin from
Tuesday onward.

We will have pre-conference drinks and dinner on Thursday night, but we
don't have a location yet. I'll post it to this list, or ask someone to
post it here. If locals want to suggest one, I'm open. If it can
accommodate kids, even better, since mine are going to be in tow.

Thanks and see all of you very soon.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com