[Sketching14] The schedule!

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Sun Jul 20 21:30:08 PDT 2014

I have put the schedule up as a Google Doc:

  http://tinyurl.com/sketching2014-schedule

Please find your name in it and make sure:

  - Your name is spelled correctly
  - I got the title of your talk right
  - There is a title to your talk

If any of these things is wrong, feel free to change it in the schedule
(it's open for public editing, though don't go crazy with editing the
whole spreadsheet, please, and don't pass the URL around).

Also please check if the time works for you. If it doesn't let me know and
I'll try to get you a spot that works.

Finally, on Sunday I have some time set aside for Science Fair, which is
when everyone who brought stuff to show demos it for everyone else, which
gives everyone some time to go in-depth. If you have stuff to show, bring
it and we'll play with it. I've also allocated an hour on Sunday for some
in-depth demos. If anyone would like to take a handful of folks through a
20-40 minute tour of your tools/technology, this is a good opportunity to
do that. I think I'll run it roughly unconference-style, where we
designate various areas of the meeting space for various things, and
whoever shows up shows up.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com