[Sketching15] Sketching 2015 mini-update: Friday schedule shuffle to make room for backstage tour

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Thu Jul 30 10:16:26 PDT 2015

Because of a unique opportunity to get a backstage tour of B2 with one of
the senior staff on Friday, I'm juggling the schedule right now. Most of
your talks should not change order or time, but several folks' talks are
going to get pushed forward tomorrow.

The tours are at 9:30 and 12:30 tomorrow and there will be two groups, A
and B, and I'll assign folks to each group by color in the schedule. Group
A, 9:30AM will be highlighted in yellow and Group B, 12:30PM, will be
highlighted in blue.

Stay tuned, but I wanted to give you all a heads-up. Thanks!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com