[Sketching17] Sketching 2017 Participant Survey

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Fri Aug 18 11:01:00 PDT 2017

First, thank you again for attending Sketching.

If you attended Sketching (and I know some of you on this list couldn't
make it), please take 15 minutes--really, it should only take 15
minutes--to take our completely anonymous participant survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/ylhAkcb7A4lquXHq1

Your input is very important to us planning the event next year. Do not
hesitate to be critical. You won't hurt anyone's feelings and we really
want your honest perspective as we make changes to the event for next
year.

THANK YOU!

--
Mike Kuniavsky