[Sketching19] Sketching in Hardware 2019: room booking reminder

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Mon Aug 5 12:39:23 PDT 2019

Hi, just a reminder that our room block, and the decent room rate that
goes along with it, closes on August 20. Please book your rooms! Also,
FWIW, if you respond to guilt: we pay for all nonbooked rooms, and it
makes us nervous to see rooms not booked until the last minute. The link
to the deal is in the update at the bottom of this email.

ALSO I am so proud to welcome a BUNCH of very generous sponsors that are
helping us this year. THANK YOU to all of the following:

Lemnos Labs
Particle
Supplyframe
Beagleboard
ThingM

Also, thanks to the leg- and phone-work of Jeff Sturges, we have a bunch
of totally amazing small group excursions lined up for Saturday (you like
the history of music in Detroit? Crazy found art sculpture? We have you
covered.) Thank you, Jeff!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com