[brcs-announce] BRCS Schedule

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 08:42:30 PST 2014

Hi river lovers,

The 2014 BRCS schedule has been posted on the BRCS website and, for your convenience, also on the TAPC website's Event Calendar pages.

Take a look:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/BRCS_Schedule_2014.html

You DO NOT have to be a member of the TAPC to attend any BRCS events.

Safety being our biggest concern, the only restriction is that you be experienced enough to negotiate the river without injury.

The raffle is in full swing.  We have lots of very nice prizes and we are taking orders for tickets online.

That page is here:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_14.html

Send me a check and I will place your name and phone number on the tickets and email you an image of the entered tickets for your records.

We are raising funds to purchase equipment to continue the removal of heavy debris for the Boradman and all the rivers we clean.  This stuff is very expensive and we need your help.  Buy some tickets, help us out and maybe win some cool stuff of your own.

Norm Fred
BRCS