[brcs-announce] BRCS Event

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 07:25:52 PDT 2014

Hi River Lovers,

The BRCS is on course and the raffle is doing great.  Several of you have already signed up for the event.

This year we are raising funds to purchase heavy equipment to get more of the post flood debris out of the Boardman and for doing similar projects on other rivers when we need to.

The event is Saturday, May 31st.  Make a note of it.

To read more about all our upcoming events and to sign for any or all of them, up go to:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/BRCS_Schedule_2014.html

and click on the one you are interested in.

These are new pages, so let me know if you see an error or problem. Thanks.

I hope the Winter was a good one for you and that Spring will be coming soon.  We need the river to be lower and slower by May 31st.

Norm Fred
BRCS