[Sketching13] A couple quick clarifications to Update #5

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Wed Jul 17 18:14:58 PDT 2013

Alexandra points out to me that I need to clarify:

  - Please get your badges at the PARC AUDITORIUM lobby, not the main PARC
lobby. You should see signs when you come in directing you to the
auditorium. Please get your badges there.

  - Our badges are stickers. We'll make spare badges, but try to keep your
badges in reasonable condition for the weekend.

  - Please don't forward email to people outside this list with the Google
Docs links in it. I just had someone unrelated to this event email me and
say he was looking at the schedule. None of the content is precious, but
rather than worrying about someone outside this group making changes to
our schedule, please remove the is.gd link from any emails you forward.

  - Also, to answer the question that the person who emailed me asked:
Sketching is 120% full this year. I can let no one else in. I will,
however, happily take suggestions for who to invite next year.

Thanks.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com