[Sketching13] Highway1 Event (Tuesday)

Brady Forrest brady at pchintl.com
Sat Jul 20 14:15:37 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for having me. The event is this Tuesday from 6-8PM. We'll have Kung-Fu Tacos, drinks and tours of the building/construction site.  If you'd like to come by please let us know -> http://highway1event.eventbrite.com/

My slides can be found at -> https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B-DjuPwuyo-LdFNvU3RQSEhsNUE

If you have any other questions LMK.

brady

Brady Forrest
Highway1
http://highway1.io
206-428-7666
brady at highway1.io

Applications open -> http://f6s.com/highway1.io

This e-mail is from PCH International Limited. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential or privileged to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient.If this email is received in error, please contact PCH International Limited at info at pchintl.com Please note that neither PCH International Limited nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachments. PCH International Limited is a Company organized and existing under the laws of Ireland, having its principal place of business at Heritage Business Park, Bessboro Road, Blackrock, Cork, Ireland. For further information, please refer to www.pchintl.com Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail